We have done our poster, quick start sheet and quizz. We have also implemented a lot of the game level in these past few weeks and are working to finalize it until Tuesday.
See you tuesday!
~evoll~
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Hi! My name is Melanie and I normally study in Stockholm, Sweden. Right now I am doing an Erasmus exchange at Técnico in Lisbon. Together with my colleagues, I will develop a game in the Game Methdology Development course. Just like João, I did the BrainHex test! It turned out I am an Achiever-Seeker kind of player! This week we brainstorm on different game ideas and are trimming them down into one :) //Melanie
Everyone that tried our game, kinda liked it. We just had an small issue with the colors chosen for each respective monster, they weren't different enough! Glad to participate in this event !! Francisco
Hi! Today we went to the lab and finalized our plan for the workshop. We're going to test mainly the grab mechanic and the cure option. How should it be done? Also, we had a meeting with the two artists that are going to help us out this monday and they are currently working on some game design features! Soon, we're going to do the workshop and deliver next week's work. Stay tuned! ~evoll~
Comments
Post a Comment